JOB CAPTAIN - DESTINATION AND SPECIALTY RETAIL
San Francisco, CA
BCV is looking for a professional, thoughtful and self-motivated individual skilled in classical design, exceptional presentations and project coordination who is able to assume the role of a Job Captain for destination and specialty retail core & shell architecture and environments in our San Francisco office. The successful candidate will be a strong team player with strengths in early conceptual presentation and schematic design work, and experience with client interaction and management. Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD / Sketchup / Adobe CS is a must; proficiency with Revit and 3D Max rendering software is preferred.
This position is full time and offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Benefits include: health and dental insurance, 401k and profit-sharing plans, and incentives to complete the A.R.E. and gain LEED certification.
- Architecture degree from accredited college/university, with a strong focus on classical design
- 5-10 years of architectural office experience
- Professional licensure and LEED® certification, or demonstrated path toward completion
- Experience in retail core & shell design is a plus, but not required
- 4+ years of conceptual/schematic design experience
- Additional experience in lifestyle and culture-based projects preferred (restaurant/market hall/hospitality/residential/commercial)
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please click the link below to complete a brief questionnaire and upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio in PDF format. No phone calls please. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, or national origin.