JOB CAPTAIN - DESTINATION AND SPECIALTY RETAIL
San Francisco, CA
BCV Architects is looking for a professional, thoughtful and self-motivated individual skilled in classical design, exceptional presentations and project coordination who is able to assume the role of a Job Captain for destination and specialty retail core & shell architecture and environments in our San Francisco office. The successful candidate will be a strong team player with strengths in early conceptual presentation and schematic design work, and experience with client interaction and management. Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD / Sketchup / Adobe CS is a must; proficiency with Revit and 3D Max rendering software is preferred.
This position is full time and offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Benefits include: health and dental insurance, 401k and profit-sharing plans, and incentives to complete the A.R.E. and gain LEED certification.
- Architecture degree from accredited college/university, with a strong focus on classical design
- 5-10 years of architectural office experience
- Professional licensure and LEED® certification, or demonstrated path toward completion
- Experience in retail core & shell design is a plus, but not required
- 4+ years of conceptual/schematic design experience
- Additional experience in lifestyle and culture-based projects preferred (restaurant/market hall/hospitality/residential/commercial)
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
Send cover letter, resume and work samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, or national origin.